The purpose of a Revitalisation / Spa treatment is to decontaminate the paintwork. Most commonly, we could named as a quick detailing process or used to detail satin paint (which cannot be machine polished).
It doesn’t involve paint correction, and instead, is a thorough deep clean involving both chemical and mechanical decontamination.
Process: Up to 6 hours downtime
Here is what we will do:
1. Decontaminating wheelsAlways, always start with the wheels as they are the grubbiest area of the car that will require a thorough pre-soak. Using Q²M Iron that is a fast acting and very powerful iron remover that will chemically break down the contaminants build up in the wheels.
2. Pre-Wash using GYEON Q²M FoamDesigned to encapsulate and begin to break down as much loose dirt and contaminants as possible so that it can be removed from the paint surface before we physically touch it with a wash mitt. This will help reduce swirl marks and wash-induced marring by allowing less loose dirt to be moved over the paint surface when washing.
3. The All-Important Two-Bucket Method Contact WashWash the car using the two-bucket wash method with GYEON Q²M Bathe. With its high lubrication, Q²M Bathe is a powerful detergent. The strength of this product shows up in how well it lubricates the interaction between the wash mitt and the paint. A highly lubricated wash soap like Q²M Smoothie and a high quality wash mitt will reduce the possibility of swirl marks.
4. Drying-WashStarting at the top of the vehicle and working our way down and tackling it panel by panel with GYEON Q²M Silk Dryer with its unique synthetic fibres absorbing impressive amounts of water with fineness. A key feature of this product is that it glides smoothly over the paintwork, ensuring a scratch-free and smudge-free drying process for even the softest paintwork.
5. Basic Interior Cleaning + Tyre ShineFor complete dirt removal, we use a bristle-free upholstery attachment and vacuum cleaner on the mats as well as the entire carpeted surface. We will run the same apparatus over the carpet again so that we can agitate it in back-and-forth strokes. This will loosen the dirt and remove any debris deeper inside the carpet surface. We will then use a fresh microfibre towel to wipe down all vinyl and plastic surfaces to eliminate dust buildup. Wipe down the dash panels, door panels, steering wheel cover, glove box and central console. Afterwards, we remove oily residue from glass surfaces using Q²M Glass to leave a smudge-free finish. Q² Tire is brilliantly efficient at repelling dirt and is a product that can last at least a couple of washes.